1、 What does the author mean when he says, "we can't turn the clock back"? A．It's impossible to slow down the pace of change.B．The social reality children are facing cannot be changed.C．Lessons learned from the past should not be forgotten.D...
Many things about language are a mystery, and many will always remain so. But some things we do know. First, we know that all human beings have a language of some sort. There is no race of men anywhere on e...
1. Formulated in 1823, the Monroe Doctrine asserted that the Americas were no longer open to European colonization, A. stated firmly B. argued light-mindedly C. thought seriously D. announced regrettably 2. The number of United States citizens who ...
1. A. weak
2. A. touching
D. having touched
3. A. stop
D. to stop
4. A. killed
B. has killed
1.A healthy life is frequently thought to be__with the open countryside and homegrown food.
A.tied B.bound C.involved D.associated
2.Convenience foods which are already prepared for cooking are__ in grocery stores.
A.ready B.approachable C.pr...
1. They continued to be ______ on the issue of women's liberation.
A. neutral B. vague C. universal D. tropical
2.There is no ______ evidence that people can control their dreams, at least in experimental situations in a lab.
1、 He never arrives on time and my __________ is that he feels the meetings are useless．A．preferenceB．conferenceC．inferenceD．reference
2、 The news has just__________that the president is going to visit China next month．A．come downB．come up C．com...
1、 The chairman was blamed for letting his secretary __________too much work last week．A．take toB．take out C．take away D．take on
2、 The bank refused to __________ him any money, so he had to postpone buying a house．A．credit B．borrowC．loanD．leas...
- [08/24]公共英语三级语法：According to an analysis
- [08/24]公共英语三级语法：Many things about language
- [08/15]公共英语三级语法：Americas were no longer
- [08/15]公共英语三级语法：having touched
- [08/09]公共英语三级语法：facts of the incident
- [08/09]公共英语三级语法：all the work done by
- [08/02]公共英语三级语法：Morris's daughter is
- [08/02]公共英语三级语法： I went along thinking
- [07/25]公共英语三级语法：At that time it became
- [07/25]公共英语三级语法： that has a long history